2 + 1 Half
Perfect location to enjoy the Wine Country. Located between Napa and Yountville is this Mid-Century single level home on approx 1/2 acre. There are wood floors, formal living room, dining room open to the kitchen with sliding door to large covered patio. Years ago the garage was converted to a family room with separate entrance, half bath, wet bar and private patio. The property backs to vineyards and offers views of the Eastern and Western hills. Refreshing in-ground pool, pool house now used as storage, plus a detached workshop. There are 2 carports and lots of off street parking. Easy access to Hwy 29 and near the bike path along Solano Ave.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Deck Attached
- Space in Kitchen
- Hookups Only,Inside Room,Sink
- Ceramic Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Built-In Oven,Cooktop Stove
- Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Converted Garage,Covered.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Covered Patio,Deck(s),Patio(s)
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool Sweep
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private,County, Covered Patio,Deck(s),Patio(s). Corner,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private,County.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Susan Archer, BHHS Drysdale Properties
Agent License: 01229548
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.